Refine Your People-Leadership Skills!
ENGAGE is a 6-session skill-based program designed to develop or enhance people-leadership skills through innovative curriculum, Executive Coaching, and Community Impact Projects. This program drives introspective interaction to boost and prepare current and future leaders in our community.
- Who Are You? | Jacob McAllister, The Oliver Group
- Building Your A-Team | Cara Silletto, Crescendo Strategies
- Return to Sender (Communication) | Michael Harper, TeamWorx
- Put Me In, Coach! (Coaching) | Ken Groth, ACBL
- Strategic Change | Whitney Bishop, Nonprofit Leaders Network
- True Colors (Ethics) | Josh Perry, IU Bloomington
- Individual & Group Coaching Model
- Predictive Index
- 360 Evaluation
- Intentional projects based on the Community Needs Assessment
- Partner with local nonprofit organization
- 7-month project duration