High School Leadership
Leadership Southern Indiana’s NEXGEN program embodies the organization’s mission to engage, develop and mobilize regional leaders who will serve and transform our community. The program’sobjectives will provide experiences for local youth leaders-in-development to encourage their future successes.
Curriculum and Objectives
This program will help you:
- Increase an understanding of yourself and your strengths as a leader
- Develop awareness of diversity and inclusion, financial literacy and philanthropy
- Build relationships with other young leaders within the program and community
- Build potential future business relationships
- Increase awareness of the vastness of our community through:
- Exposure to various sectors of our region, including corporate business vs. small business
- Develop a real world view of life after high school
- Gain an understanding of community issues and growth
- Learn about Southern Indiana’s economy, government and human services.