Refine Your People-Leadership Skills!
ELEVATE is a 6-session skill-based program designed to develop and enhance people-leadership skills through innovative curriculum and executive coaching. This program drives introspective interaction to boost and prepare current and future leaders in our community.
- 8/16/18 – Opening Retreat, Shawn Garmon, Wooded Glen & Jacob McAllister, The Oliver Group
- 9/27/18 – Character – Emotional Intelligence | Shelli Yoder, IU Bloomington
- 10/18/18 – Collaboration | Cork Communications
- 11/29/18 – Coaching | Ken Groth, ACBL
- 1/24/19 – Communication | Michael Harper, TeamWorx
- 2/28/19 – Change | Nonprofit Leaders Network
- 4/11/19 – Ethics | Josh Perry, IU Bloomington
- 4/18/19 – Debrief
- 5/16/19 – Graduation
- Individual & Group Coaching Model
- Predictive Index