Since 1981, Leadership Southern Indiana has educated and trained over 2,000 community leaders to embrace our community through civic engagement and servant leadership. Their contributions have helped shape community progress and development through Clark, Floyd, Scott Counties and the surrounding areas.
FOCUS – is Leadership SI’s one-day snapshot of your community. This program is high-level view of many different sectors of our community including; Health and Wellness, Education, Government, Economic Development, History and Heritage, Tourism & Culture, and Leadership.
How Individuals Benefit
- This is a full day of networking opportunities. You will have opportunities to meet and interact with community and business leaders throughout the day. As well as a day full of peer-to-peer networking.
- Individuals will be exposed to new and exciting concepts, businesses, and products from a diverse group of individuals.
- Renewed sense of community.
How Organizations Benefit
- A quick way to expose employees to their community and the role they play in it.
- Introduction of your organization to all participants.
- A distinct way to teach employees to think outside of their box or role they play within your organization
May 20, 2021 — In-person class day.
Tuition for FOCUS Day is $175. This fee includes lunch and light snacks throughout the day and transportation between sites.
Who Should Attend
Participants are a diverse group that includes people with a wide level of experiences as well as industries they serve.
If you can answer Yes to any of one of these questions you are a perfect fit.
- Have you just started new job or position within a company?
- Have you just moved to our community?
- Are you a Leadership SI Alumni?
- Are you wanting to get connected in our community further?
- Do you want to grow personally?
- Do you want to see new businesses in our community?
- Do you want to make new friends and business associates?
How to Apply
During open registration periods in late September of each year, register is available online. 2020 registration information will be coming soon.
For more information or questions, please contact the office at 812-246-6574.