Individual Courses available NOW
Since 1981, Leadership Southern Indiana has educated and trained over 2,000 community leaders to embrace our community through civic engagement and servant leadership. Their contributions have helped shape community progress and development through Clark, Floyd, Scott Counties and the surrounding areas.
ELEVATE was introduced to Leadership SI’s suite of programs in 2013. This highly interactive and engaging development series is tailored for leaders seeking to enhance their facilitative leadership capabilities. ELEVATE is the regional program to help you get to the next level in your professional and personal development! Learn executive level leadership skills as you network to help you become a stronger leader. Recognized community leaders pass on their wisdom as they mentor you in their areas of expertise.
Available in flexible formats to fit individual needs, you can sign up for the one-year cohort experience or apply for one session at a time to fit your schedule. Invest in ELEVATE to transform your position as a boss into a true leader with your staff and within the community.
The ELEVATE Experience
ELEVATE consists of six (6) core courses, as well as an opening retreat, access to our Lunch & Learn program day, and graduation ceremony. Delve deeper into your professional development and gain areas of expertise and insight into the core leadership areas. They can be taken as a Premier Cohort experience or on a single class basis (announcements coming soon). ELEVATE is designed to be flexible to build on those skills to fit within your busy schedule.
How Individuals Benefit
- Self-Awareness & Skill Building: You can expect to gain a better understanding of your own personal leadership style while acquiring the knowledge, confidence, and tools to more effectively lead others.
- Executive Coaching: You will receive both individual and team executive coaching through our partnership with the Oliver Group.
- Connect with Community Leaders: You will connect with community leaders from both the public and private sectors who will both support and challenge you.
- Grow Your Network: You will connect with more than 2,000 Leadership SI members to expand your own network.
How Benefits Your Organization:
- Community Citizenship: Provides a meaningful way for your company to invest in the community.
- Leader Development: Allows smaller companies access to top-quality leader development.
- Branding: Allows participants to share with others insights about your organization.
Program Day Calendar for the Class of 2022 (August 2021-May 2022)
* Indicates a Premier Experience Course
January 6th, 2022 Do We Understand each other? Fundamentals of Communication*
Instructor: Al Cornish
February 10th, 2022 Performance Coaching for High Impact Teams*
Instructor: Ken Groth, American Commerical Barge Lines
March 3rd, 2022 Creating Social Justice & Equity through Collaboration*
Instructor: Al Cornish
March 17th, 2022 Ethical Leadership*.
Instructor: Josh Perry
April 21st, 2022 Negotiation
May 12th, 2022 Know Thyself: Leading with Emotional Intelligence
Instructor: Anne Darku
**If you need documentation or more information on how these trainings can be used to submit for continuing education (CEU) or professional development credit related to your industry/field please reach out to email@example.com.
Please note: All programs are either 8:30 am – noon or 12:30 pm – 4 pm.
All classes are currently intended to be in-person.
***Dates are subject to change based on availability of facilitators.